Pearshaped

Pearshaped

Translate

Saturday 10 March 2018

Gelli printing is fun....

...but it is taking me away from other things!!!
Hi Everyone! I am finding out so much more about my gelli plate, not just by playing with it but catching up on some videos too!

As promised I will show you days 6-10

Flowers - I used some masks
Threads - I really enjoyed this one, got a bit carried away - these are just a few!

 Silhouette - I used an old gelli print and cut a silhouette of Prague from a flyer
 Packaging - I used quite a few bits, including my precious wavy corrugated card(precious only because Waitrose have stopped packing their croissants in this lovely wavy corrugated card!)
 Fabric - used some cheesecloth to print onto some old shirt pieces!
I hope to be back with a journal page tomorrow!
We are still being inventive on how to get out and about - I'll show you on Tuesday!!

Thanks for looking, Chris

7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I am learning a lot too from both yours and Alison's blogs this month. How cool. Your pieces are gorgeous. I may have to pull my plate out tomorrow and give these a try. love seeing you having fun! Hugs-Erika

kathyinozarks said...

Wow this is all very cool and inspiring

Meggymay said...

This looks like you are having fun creating prints, great results Chris.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Between you and Alison, I really want to play with my gelli, but I have absolutely NO place to set it up at the moment. I can tell you had fun with these, and I see them as future backgrounds, or collage elements, too. Wonderful gelli results.

BTW, happy Mother's Day tomorrow. Sorry you are having a few snags getting where you need to go.

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you are having fun with your gelli plate. Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

It's so much fun, I agree Chris! Fabulous prints! xxx

Nancy said...

Great results! And lots of fun, too.